Welcome to October and Monkeys have been busy since the start of Fall. We got a chance to try out new jewelry designs and we love how they turned out!
Top right photo shows a bead styled stack ring set. This set of stacking rings can be worn in different ways. Stack them on top of existing ring or create a new ring style by changing how they stack together. This ring set is made out of sterling silver.
Bottom left photo shows another bead styled ring except it can be personalized with a few letters. Best to be stamped with a name, date, or initials. This ring is also made out of sterling silver.
Top left photo shows a spinner ring. We called this "Ask me a question" spinner ring as we handstamped 4 different answers on the sterling silver band. The spinning ring in the middle is made out of 14K gold filled. So now whenever you can't decide on what to do or have some questions in mind you can try to give this ring a spin for an answer.
Halloween is coming up soon. Every year we like to decorate and carve a few pumpkins for various events (pumpkin competitions/trunk or treat/etc).
Now a days there are many different ways to decorate pumpkins whether it is by using carving tools or by adding stickers or paint. If you do decide to carve any pumpkin, here are some safety tips we have learnt over the years and would love to share with you all.
1) Only allow children to draw the pattern, leave the carving to adults. Children can also have fun by helping to emptied out the pumpkin seeds with the scoop tool.
2) Use the right tool. There are many different carving tools made for children and adult. A good carving blade should not be too sharp and should not break or bend too easily. It is best to pick ones that the handle have some rubber grip marks for better carving experience.
3) Carve before taking the top off the pumpkin. The pumpkin stem is best to use as support when carving out different pieces.
4) We love using battery operated votives to avoid any unnecessary burns or fire.
5) Sometimes injuries just happens, if anyone does get cut, apply direct pressure to the wound using a clean, dry cloth. If bleeding doesn't stop in 15 minutes then one should be taken to urgent-care.
1. What did the skeleton order for dinner?
2. What subject in school is easy for a witch?
3. What do ghosts like for dessert?
1. Spare ribs!
3. I scream!